Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cardcaptor Sakura



Cardcaptor Salura is an anime that aired on april 1998. I remember one summer while I was at my grandma's house, I used to check the clock for around 2pm to not miss any episode of this anime! This anime tells the story of Sakura Kinomoto and how she accidentally releases a power hidden in a set of cards that were once created my a sorcerer named Clow Reed. This anime focuses in the adventures of this girl as she accepts the mission to capture all the magical cards. During her journey she fights against these magic spirits in company of her best friend Tomoyo and a lazy but funny creature named Cerberus (better known as kero-chan!) who happens to be the guardian of these cards. This anime was one of my favorites during my childhood and regardless of whether you are a boy or a girl you will enjoy this one! I suggest you to check it out if you have not done so already.




Opening 1


Teaser Clip







WB's (USA) edited series opening



No comments:

Post a Comment